The OMNI Screw-lock. Is a unique, multi-directional, half-round karabiner. It can be used to fasten harnesses that have two, sternal or ventral attachment points, such as the, NEWTON series or FALCON ASCENT. Its design means the flat axis will sit comfortably against the weaer.
• Multi-directional, semi-circle OMNI karabiner for attaching a CROLL ventral rope clamp.
• Designed to be loaded on all 3 axes. Up to 15 kN in 3 directions
• Keylock-nose ensures snag-free clipping
• Material: Aluminium
• Weight: 85 g
• Colour: Grey
• Lock type: Manual, screw action
• Major axis strength: 20 kN
• Minor axis strength: 15 kN
•?Open gate strength: 7 kN
• Gate opening: 22 mm
• CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA (M37 TL only)